An attractive Grade II listed building in the heart of Odiham's outstanding conservation area. Formerly the headquarters of the Hampshire Banking Company which later became The Capital & Counties Bank in 1840.

Old Bank House is a sympathetically restored building designed with the smaller office occupier or consultant in mind.

Serviced from the central reception area located in the conservatory, paying particular attention to individual company identity.